Gary is the president and managing shareholder of Bulloch, DuPertuis, Schulman, Seger & Co., P.C. He completed his B.S. in Accounting with a minor in Economics and is a CPA licensed in the states of Oklahoma and Texas. He has 18 years of experience beginning as a staff auditor, with 10 of the years as a CFO of various companies. Gary has years of experience working in the Healthcare industry.
Gary’s experience includes:
- Healthcare consulting including Medicare & Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Business Valuation Services
- Quickbooks Professional Advisor
- Financial statement preparation from compilation through audits
- Audits, Reviews, Agreed-Upon Procedures engagements for publicly traded companies, private industry companies and not-for-profit organizations.
- Tax return preparation and consulting for corporate, partnership, individual, estate, fiduciary, and tax-exempt organizations
- Not for profit auditing and consulting.